MORAINE EVENT INFORMATION
Here are a few reminders for you as you prepare for Monday's Round.
1. Both the 9am and 2pm shotgun will be scored as one event and you need not be present to collect your Gift Certificate at the conclusion of the 2pm shotgun. The Certificate value will be available for redemption at Moraine Golf Shop through the end of November.
2. There will be an optional $20 Cash Skins Game (Both Net and Gross Skins will be awarded and be scored against entire field) and you need not be present to receive your skin award. Our office will make arrangements to get the funds to you.
3. There will be no food available prior to the 9am Shotgun and beverage service will open at 11am out of the Bryon Nelson Bar on the South Side of the Clubhouse.
4. Lunch will begin at 12:30pm for those playing in the 2pm shotgun and the cost will be $15 as dinner is included with your entry.
5. Lunch will remain open for those completing their morning round and it will be included with your entry unless you want to come back for the dinner following the 2pm shotgun.
6. The practice area's will open approximately 1:30 prior to each shotgun time.
Additional Event Information
The format is individual play with low gross and low net places being award in each division. Please record your actual score on your scorecard, play the ball as it lies and hole all putts if you want to be eligible for prizes.
Play will be from the White Tee Markers (Approx 6200 yards) for all divisions except the oldest three divisions (76 and Older) that will play from the Green Tees (Approx 5300 yards) . If you would like to play a different set of tees please let us know prior to teeing off.
We have a Handicap Update on Monday Morning and for timing purposes your Trend on Sunday will be printed on your scorecard and adjusted in the scoring system once the New Indexes Come out on Monday Morning. (So there could be a difference between your Printed Scorecard and your Actual Score for those of you who play and post scores on Sunday)
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY
7:30 - Practice Area & Skins Registration Available for the 9am Shotgun Contestants
9:00 - Shotgun (See Hole Assignments)
12:30 - Practice Area and Registration Available for the 2pm Shotgun Contestants.
2:00 - Shotgun (See Hole Assignments)
After Play - Dinner, Scoring and Cash Bar
We have a good deal many golfers in the afternoon and only a little over 5 hours to complete play before darkness so please keep that in mind throughout your afternoon round.
DOWNLOAD MOBILE APP FOR AN ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Your Groups GGID for scoring will be on your groups scorecard which will be on your golf cart when you arrive on Monday.
We look forward to seeing you on Monday!