Dear NJSGA Member Golf Day (MGD) Participant,
Thank you for participating in the NJSGA Member Golf Day event held at Crestmont CC, Tuesday, October 30. Listed below are the event details.
As always, we have a great day of golf prepared – please do not hesitate to contact the NJSGA
if you have any questions or concerns.
NJSGA Member Golf Day Contact: Richard Kennedy
Office Phone: (908)-241-4653
Date of Event: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
2 Laurel Ave
West Orange, NJ 07052
Phone: (973) 731-2060
10am Shotgun Start
You may view your pairing by clicking the links below. Please email me ASAP with any pairing requests.
REGISTRATION, LOCKER ROOM, PRACTICE FACILITIES, AND LUNCH & PRIZES
- All participants must check in at the NJSGA registration table
- The locker rooms are available for NJSGA participants to change into golf attire and golf shoes. *Please do not change into your golf shoes in the club parking lot*
Registration/Breakfast - 8:30am
All participants should be near or in carts for announcements - 9:45am
Pace of Play Guidelines:
Groups should focus on playing each hole in under or at 15 minutes.
- 15 minutes per hole = 4 hour 30 minute round of golf
- Keep the group in front of you at all times.
If there is a hole open in front of your group:
First notification - NJSGA Staff will alert you to problem and ask your group to speed up and catch up.
Second notification – NJSGA Staff will ask each member of the group to pick up and head to the next hole.
Pace of Play Tips:
- Keep an eye on your ball and everyone else’s ball in the group.
- Limit ball searches to 3 minutes rather than 5 minutes.
- Be sure to hit a provisional ball any time you think you’re ball is lost.
- Pick up whenever it is impossible to make a score lower than net bogey.
- Reserve a forecaddie.
- Try to read the line of the putt before it’s your turn to put.
- When putting finish out as opposed to marking your ball and waiting for others to putt.
Best Ball of 4 Net - Teams of 4 players - each player plays his/her own ball. The low net ball for for the team is the team score.
All ties will be broken according to the USGA Method for Matching of Cards.
Prizes:1st, 2nd and 3rd - low team NET
Caddie and Cart Info:
All participants will riding in a golf cart unless requested the services of a Cr,estmont CC Caddie. To request a caddie you must contact Caddie Master, Peter Acevedo, 973-731-0833
NJSGA Dress Code Policy:
This Dress Code applies to all Participants. Anyone who fails to comply with
any portion will not be permitted to begin play.
The following are PROHIBITED: Jeans, t‐shirts, tank‐tops, cargo shorts/pants, ‘short’ shorts, sandals,
‐ Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Hats must be worn forward and removed when indoors.
‐ Soft spikes are mandatory and must be removed in the clubhouse (except the locker room).
Failure to comply may result in future rejection of a player’s entry.