Welcome to the 75th OGA Tournament of Champions
Dates: April 13-14, 2019
Site: Gearhart Golf Links | Gearhart, Ore.
Eligibility: Must be an amateur, an OGA member, at least 13 years of age as of April 13th, 2019 and meet one of the following:
- 2017 or 2018 Men's, Women's or Senior Men's gross club champion of a regular OGA member club or qualifying associate club.
- 2017 and 2018 individual gross champion of any Championship on the current OGA Men's, Sr. Men's, Women's and Sr. Women's performance points list.
- the following performance points leaders: Ellie Slama, Gretchen Johnson and Amanda Jacobs
- all past Oregon Women's Amateur Champions.
- the 2018 Morse Cup Team, 2018 PNGA Cup Team, 2018 Hudson Cup Team.
- the 2018 OGA Men's Team Champions: Mike Johansen, Dan Snoey, Todd Vrooman, Matt Hartley - Riverside Golf and Country Club
- the 2018 Oregon Junior Stroke Play Champions Nate Stember and Olivia Loberg and 2018 Oregon Junior Amateur Champions Nate Stember and Olivia Loberg.
- the 2018 OGA Tour Championship Open and Senior individual gross champions, Michael Jackson and Mitch Weisberger.
Any player 50 years and older as of April 13, 2019 may compete in the Senior Division. All 2017 and 2018 Senior Club Champions must compete in the Senior Division.
Format: 36-hole stroke play gross competition with Men’s, Women’s and Senior Men's Divisions. In the event of a tie for the Men’s, Women’s or Senior Men's Championship, the Champion will be decided immediately by a hole-by-hole playoff.
Entry Fee: $145
- 3 Rounds of golf - One practice round and two competition rounds
- OGA hosted lunch on Saturday
- Tee Prizes
- Merchandise certificate awards will be given to top finishers
- Special awards from Jones Sports Co. will be issued to the Gross Men's, Women's and Senior Men's Champions
Field Limit: Field will be limited to the first 21 qualified women, 87 qualified men and 36 qualified senior men. Entries will be accepted according to the date of receipt of entry and entry fee.
Exemptions: Defending Champions Blake Seabaugh, Oswego Lake CC, Pat O'Donnell, Arrowhead GC & Gretchen Johnson, Portland GC. All exempt players must file an entry by the deadline.
Pairings/Player Information: Pairings and player information will be sent out via email after the close of entry deadline.
Entry Deadline: March 27, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (pst)