2019 LPGA Amateur Cup Finals
November 1-2, 2018
7593 Gathering Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Room block information is now posted under Travel Info.
Player Registration Fee: $475.00
Player Registration Fee Includes:
- Cup Entry Fee
- Two Rounds of Tournament Golf including riding cart
- Range Balls
- Player Reception on Thursday
- Friday Lunch
- Saturday Lunch
- Saturday Awards Dinner
- Two Drink Tickets
- Taxes & Gratuities
Optional Guest Meal Registration:
LPGA Amateurs members may purchase meals for guests at the finals at this link: Cup Finals Guest Meal Registration
Field Size: 50 teams / 400 players
Tournament Format: Double shotgun start (8:00 am and 1:30 pm) on 2 courses each day.
- Round 1 is Four Ball on on 2 courses, Round 2 is Singles on 2 courses.
- Whichever course is played for Round 1, players will be on opposite course for Round 2.
- If a player is in the morning shotgun for Round 1, they will be in the afternoon shotgun for Round 2. If a player is in the afternoon shotgun for Round 1, they will be in the morning shotgun for Round 2.
- Pairings will be announced on Tuesday (Oct 29th). That is the earliest point that players will know which course they are playing for singles and fourball and which shotgun (morning or afternoon) they will be in.
Notes About Finals Pairings:
1. Four ball pairings will be used to divide the team's players into four pairing pods (or groups) based on the handicap indexes of the partners (the lowest pair in Group A, the highest pair in Group D). This will result in teams having two players on each course in each of the four shotgun starts (morning and afternoon) each day.
2. This is a Team event; Chapter is not a consideration when we make up pairings. The primary consideration affecting pairings is to create the best matches based on handicaps. Teams from the same Chapter competing in the Finals may have a pairing against each other.
3. Every effort is made to prevent Teams from playing against each other more than once, however this cannot be absolutely guaranteed.
4. Absolutely no consideration is given to pairings that occurred during Regional Qualifiers. Although not likely, it is possible to compete against someone at Finals that you competed against at a Regional Qualifier.
Registration Deadline: October 15, 2019 at 11:00 pm (EDT)
Handicap Revision Date: October 15, 2019
Four-Ball Pairings Due: October 17, 2019 - Four-Ball Pairings Form