SNGA Tour Championship - Rio Secco
*At this time we have reached our field size limit. You may still register up until the registration deadline, but everyone registering at this point will be put onto a Wait-List and contacted if a spot(s) open up*
WHEN: Tuesday December 3, 2019
2851 Grand Hills Dr.
Henderson, NV 89052
TEE TIMES: 8:30 AM
- Championship - scratch prizes only - no age limit
- Net - net prizes only - no age limit
- Senior - scratch and net prizes - must have turned 51 on or before December 3, 2019
- Silver - scratch and net prizes - must have turned 61 on or before December 3, 2019
- Championship Division - BLUE Tees
- Net/Senior Divisions - WHITE Tees
- Silver Division - YELLOW Tees
ENTRY FEE: $99 SNGA Member $139 Non Member or Late Entry
Includes green fees, cart, range balls, prize fund, and player's travel fund.
FIELD SIZE: 56 Players
CLOSING DATE: November 26, 2019 - 5:00 PM. If we reach our field size before that time, players will be put on a wait-list. Registration after the closing date will result in being charged the Late Entry Rate.
PRACTICE ROUND INFO: Practice rounds rates of $65 will be offered on Monday December 2nd. Contact the pro shop to book a practice round.
- Click here for up to date 2019 Player of the Year Points
- Click here for up to date 2019 Team Point Races
OTHER INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions
REFUND POLICY: If a player cancels from an event prior to the entry closing deadline, their refund will be honored less a $10 administrative fee. If a player cancels after the entry closing deadline but more than 48 hours prior to the competition date, a refund will be honored less 50% of the entry fee. No refunds will be honored for cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the competition. A player has the right to appeal for a refund to the Director of Competitions and Tournament Committee within 5 days of the completion of the event, for extreme circumstances. Documentation will be required in order to proceed with the appeals process.