UPDATE: This event is now open to Handicap Indexes of 42.0 and below!!!
What’s so great about a Stableford Tournament?
Course Handicaps level the playing field
No penalty for not finishing a hole
Highest number of points wins
5655 W Valencia Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85757
Player Registration Fee: $550.00
Player Registration Fee Includes:
- Event Entry Fee
- Two Rounds of Tournament Golf including riding cart
- Range Balls
- Thursday Dinner
- Friday Lunch
- Saturday Awards Lunch
- Two Complimentary Drink Tickets
- Player Gifts
- $10 Free Play Casino Card
Optional Guest Meal Registration:
To register guests for meals, please click on this hyperlink
Field Size: Maximum of 54 2-person teams (108 total players) (revised 1/27/2020)
- Opened on January 15, 2020 at 9:00pm EST.
- One person per team must register and pay for the entire team at one time (total team cost is $1,100).
- Information required for each person at registration:
- Handicap Service (GHIN, GolfNet, etc.)
- Handicap ID Number
- City and State
- Registration is on a first come-first serve basis.
- This will be a 36 hole net Stableford event, better ball of partners.
- Tees will be assigned by an individual player's Handicap Index.
- Each round will be an 8:00 am shotgun
- Tee Sheets will be available the week of the tournament.
- Flights will be based on the composition of the field.
Net double bogey and above = 0 points
Net bogey = 1 point
Net par = 2 points
Net birdie = 3 points
Net eagle = 4 points
Net double eagle and lower = 5 points
Registration Deadline: February 26, 2020 at 11:59 pm (EST)
Handicap Revision Date: TBD
Substitution Deadline: April 9, 2020 at 11:59 pm (EDT)