Welcome to PWGA Legacy Events Online Tournament Registration
Online Registration System:
All competitors will be required to create a new user account in the PWGA Legacy USGA Tournament Management powered by Golf Genius prior to registering to play in their first event. The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
1. All members need to create a profile account ONE TIME only when landing on the first page.
a. To start click the "Click Here to Register" button below.
- Type in your GHIN number and Last Name. Please note that to register for the Legacy events you MUST have your GHIN # entered in your profile.
- Your membership information will be pre-populated in the fields
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information.
- If you plan on playing in our Seniors or Super Seniors Championships specificially - entering the correct birthdate is very important.
b. Once you fill out the question boxes, click the "Update" button one time at the bottom of the page. (The screen does NOT change).
c. From there you may click the Event Schedule link (in navigation bar -top of the page) to view open Tournaments and to sign up for a Tournament.
2. If you already have a Profile you may SIGN IN and click the Event Schedule link (in the navigation bar at the top of the page) for Tournaments.
NOTE: You do NOT need to update your password once your have created it (even though the text boxes are on your profile page). Just leave blank.
Thank you for participating in PWGA Legacy events! If you have questions or encounter problems when accessing the system, please contact the NCGA Women's Golf office @ 916-315-8304 or email@example.com