2020 SPRING PARTNERS TOURNAMENT
Lincoln Hills Golf Club
July 14-15, 2020
Player Information Sheet
Golf Course: Lincoln Hills – Hills and Orchard Courses
1005 Sun City Lane
Lincoln, CA 95648
Format: 36 Holes (18 holes per day) Four-Ball (two-person better ball)
Playing handicap will be 85% of course handicap.
Tees: Red Tees
Orchard Course 71.5/118/72
Hills Course 69.5/117/72
Awards: Low gross and low net over the field.
All other awards will be net within flights
Handicap Revision Date - July 10
Awards will be mailed to players
Tee times: Tee times will begin each day at 8:00AM, starting on Hole number 1 on both the Hills and the Orchard Courses.
Tee times will be posted on the portal Friday, July 10, 2020 for Round 1 and Round 2.
Practice Rounds: $30 mention Spring Partners PWGA Tournament (Valid July 7 - 13 only)
Rules of Play:
The 2020 Rules of Golf are in effect and are supplemented by the PWGA Hard Card. Prior to the first day of the event, you must make yourself familiar with the Tournament Policies, Pace of Play Policy, Notice to Players (Local Rules) . It is the players responsibility to know the rules and the terms of the competition.
The following policies will be in effect at the Spring Partners Tournament July 14-15, and are subject to change based on current county and state guidelines. Players failing to adhere to the following policies will be removed from the event and asked to leave the premises.
- Absolutely no gathering or loitering at any location on the property before or after a round.
- Players must always maintain at least a six-foot distance minimum from other people while on property.
- Masks/facial coverings must be worn as required by government guidelines when a six-foot distance cannot be met.
- Masks may be taken off on the golf course for play. Please practice social distancing of 6ft.
- There will not be an awards ceremony. Players are required to leave as soon as possible after completing their round. Results will be posted on the tournament portal on Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
- Tee times will be issued starting at 8:00 AM in 10-minute intervals starting from Hole 1 on both courses.
- Proceed to Hole 1 on your starting course once the prior group has left the teeing area. Be ready 10 minutes prior to your start time. A tournament official will be at Hole 1 to provide directions and answer questions while maintaining a 6 ft. social distancing. Only one group is allowed at starting area at a time.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICIES FOR PRACTICE/WARM-UP
- Practice range is set up for safe distancing. Players are to arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to starting time and are limited to 10 minutes at the range. Range balls are included.
- Any stretching or other warm-up activities should be done beforehand at your car.
- The practice putting green is only available to players 10 minutes prior to their starting time. No holes will be available.
STARTER INTERACTION AND MATERIAL DISTRIBUTION
There will not be any paper materials distributed on site. Please use the portal to familiarize yourself with tournament information and print any necessary documents. Click on the link to open and print.
Flights and pairings are subject to change due to cancellations. Please recheck pairings Monday to see if there have been any changes.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the starter tables on Hole 1 on both courses.
- Single-rider carts. The field has been reduced to accommodate all players. No walkers will be allowed.
Please download the Golf Genius App (Available on both Google Play and Apple) so you have access to mobile scoring and the leaderboard. Learn more about using the App here.
Scorecards will be emailed to all players in PDF format. When you print, select only your scorecard page to print in landscape format. Each player in the group will be the marker for another player.
- Each team should have one player to be a mobile scorer. If you would like to be a mobile scorer and didn't indicate so on your registration, please email email@example.com
- If there is no one in the group able to do the mobile scoring, please keep a hard copy scorecard that you have printed out before your round. One for each team.
- At the completion of the round please verify your hole by hole score with your marker, then come into the scoring area and verify your mobile score is accurate or if using a hard card read your hole by hole scores to the scoring official.
- Only one person from each team is allowed in the scoring area at a time, keeping 6 feet distance. No gathering of groups allowed.
- There will be a Tournament Official available for any rules questions.
- Charging Ports are available in the Golf Carts
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Your box lunch will be available for you to pick up when you arrive on the 2nd day. Please pick up lunch at the Grill prior to your Tee Time. You must provide your name to the attendant. Box lunches are prepared according to State and County Guidelines.
- No water will be provided on the golf course. Please bring your own water. A beverage is included with your lunch.
- Snack bar will be open for snack and beverage purchase on the course. Accessible from Hole 12 on the Hills and Hole 13 on the Orchard Courses.
- A beverage cart will be on site.
RESTROOMS: Hills Course: Holes 6 and 12. Orchard Course: Holes 1, 6 and 13.
FLAGSTICK AND HOLE
Touching of the flagstick is prohibited. The following Code of Conduct provision is in effect for PWGA Legacy events:
- The flagstick must not be removed or deliberately touched by hand during the round, including with a gloved hand or a towel wrapped around the flagstick. Any player who deliberately ignores this code of conduct policy will be considered guilty of Serious Misconduct (see Rule 1.2b), the penalty for which is disqualification.
- The hole has a foam insert that allows the ball to drop below the level of the putting green and you may retrieve it without touching the flagstick or the edge of the hole.
- Rakes will be removed from the course. Players are encouraged to smooth the surface of the bunker with their foot or club before exiting the bunker.
- Preferred Lies will be allowed in all Bunkers.
- When a player’s ball lies in a bunker, the player may take free relief once by placing the original ball or another ball in and playing it from this relief area:
- Reference Point: Spot of the original ball
- Size of Relief Area Measured from Reference Point: One club-length from the reference point, but with these limits:
- Limits on Location of Relief Area:
- Must not be nearer the hole than the reference point, and
- Must be in the same bunker.
Please direct any questions concerning this event to Karen Mabe, firstname.lastname@example.org