2020 SNGA Tour: Arroyo
WE HAVE CLOSED REGISTRATION A WEEK EARLIER THAN SCHEDULED. WE ALREADY HAVE A WAITING LIST AND THEREFORE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT A FUTURE TOURNAMENT.
WHEN: Friday August 28, 2020
WHERE: Arroyo Golf Club
2250 C Red Springs Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135
TEE TIMES: 9:30 AM
- Championship - scratch prizes only - no age limit
- Net - net prizes only - no age limit
- Senior - scratch and net prizes - must have turned 51 on or before August 28, 2020
- Silver - scratch and net prizes - must have turned 61 on or before August 28, 2020
ENTRY FEE: $99 SNGA Member $139 Non Member or Late Entry
Includes green fees, cart, range balls, prize fund, and player's travel fund.
FIELD SIZE: 60 Players
PROJECTED YARDAGES: Please note these yardages are subject to change based on weather and/or course conditions.
- Championship Division - GOLD Tees
- Net/Senior Divisions - BLACK Tees
- Silver Division - BLUE Tees
CLOSING DATE: August 24, 2020 - 5:00 PM. If we reach our field size before that time, players will be put on a wait-list. Registration after the closing date will result in being charged the Late Entry Rate.
PRACTICE ROUND INFO: Contact the Arroyo pro shop to schedule a practice round. Normal course rates apply.
- Click here to view up to date Player of the Year Points
- Click here to view up to date SNGA Team Points
OTHER INFO: Email email@example.com regarding any questions
REFUND POLICY: If a player cancels from an event prior to the entry closing deadline, their refund will be honored less a $10 administrative fee. If a player cancels after the entry closing deadline but more than 48 hours prior to the competition date, a refund will be honored less 50% of the entry fee. No refunds will be honored for cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the competition. A player has the right to appeal for a refund to the Director of Competitions and Tournament Committee within 5 days of the completion of the event, for extreme circumstances. Documentation will be required in order to proceed with the appeals process.