2020 BDGA Senior Championship
Host: Transit Valley Country Club
Dates: September 16, 2020
Entry Fee: $95
Deadline: Thursday, September 10th (5pm)
Terms of the Competition
The entry fee is $95. This includes the green, cart and range fees, a meal, prizes, and awards.
This championship is open to male amateur golfers who meet the following requirements:
- Membership: Be a member of the BDGA, defined as either belonging to (1) an BDGA member club or (2) the NYSGA eClub - WNY (residency required).
- Age: Entrants must be at least 50 years of age as of September 16th, 2020.
- Handicap Index: Have a USGA Handicap Index of 14.0 or less.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is Thursday, September 10th, 2020 at 5:00pm.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
The format is 18 holes at stroke play.
DIVISIONS AND TEES
There are three divisions in this championship that will compete from different sets of tees:
- Seniors (50-59): Approx. (6,500y)
- Legends Division (60-69): Approx. (6,000y)
- Masters (ages 70+): Approx. (5,500y)
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Wednesday, September 16th // Round 1 // 7:45 A.M. Tee Times
TEE TIME REQUESTS
If you have a tee time request (early vs late), please email BDGA Executive Director Jack Travers (email@example.com) prior to the close of entries. Pairing requests will not be accommodated.
Box Lunch will be provided to all players compliments of the BDGA
GOLF CARTS AND DRIVING RANGE
The use of golf carts and the driving range is included in the entry fee.
Trophies will be awarded to the winners.
Gift certificates to the host club pro shop will be awarded to the top finishers.
TRANSIT VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB
8920 Transit Rd.,East Amherst, NY 14051
Tina Gutekunst, General Manager
Jonathan Decker, PGA
Brian Conn, GCSAA
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell