Member Day Player Information
Nashawtuc Country Club
1861 Sudbury Road, Concord, MA 01742
Format: 18 Holes, Individual Stableford Competition
WOMEN’S Division play from the GREEN tees (5379 yards).
MEN’S Division play from the WHITE tees (6079 yards).
MEMBER’S Division play from the PRESIDENTS tees (6258 yards).
Handicap: Indexes will be computed as of August 20. Member Day Stableford handicap allowance 95%
Rules of Play: The 2019 USGA Rules of Golf are in effect and are supplemented by the Mass Golf rules card. The Committee will provide any additional Local Rules needed at the site. It is the individual player’s responsibility to know the Conditions of the Competition.
Distance Measuring Devices: The use of distance measuring devices is permitted.
Starting Time: Tee Times starting at AM - please refer to pairings and starting hole assignments.
Prizes: Pro Shop credit will be awarded to the top finishers (Gross & Net) in the MEMBER’S Division. Pro Shop credit will be awarded to the top finishers (Net) in the WOMEN’S and MEN’S Division.
Prior to the Round: Players must not arrive more than 45 minutes prior to their round. If they do, they must remain in their car, until this time. Golf carts are for single riders only, unless two players reside in the same household. Please notify email@example.com if you plan to share a cart with a member of your household.
Golf Shop: The clubhouse and golf shop will be open with limited capacity, per sector specific regulations. Golf balls, tees, and ball markers will not be available for distribution prior to the round but should be available for sale in the golf shop. It is highly recommended that players have all the necessary items for a round of golf before arriving, as supplies may be limited.
Practice Area: The driving range and practice area will be open with certain restrictions. Players must maintain social distance at all times and wear a face covering. Players are first allowed on practice areas within 45 minutes of their tee time. The suggested flow should begin with the practice range, then to the practice putting green for the remainder of time before reporting to the tee. Please note that available space on the practice range may be limited, please be respectful of other players when warming up.
Practice Putting Green: Players must maintain social distance at all times and wear a face covering. The only players permitted on the practice putting green should be the next two starting times to play.
Dress Code: Shirts with collars are mandatory. No jeans, cargo shorts or jean shorts. Any questions please refer to the host club policy.
Food and Beverage: Food and beverage will be available. On-course restaurants must follow sector specific regulations. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the property.
Restrooms: Located in the Clubhouse Area and will follow Clubhouse sector specific regulations.
Care of the Course: Please repair all divots and ball marks and prevent unnecessary damage.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Please play preferred lies in all bunkers.
- Preferred lie process in a bunker - without penalty a player may place the ball within one club length no closer to the hole and the ball must remain in the bunker.
- Flagsticks should not be removed for any reason and must remain in the hole at all times.
- Players must not pick up or touch any objects on the course that are not their own.
- This includes clubs, balls, tees and course accessories.
Scoring: Online/Mobile Scoring via USGA Tournament Management
- One player in the group will be required to serve as the marker for the group and input all scores using the USGA Tournament Management.
- A paper scorecard will be provided for a player’s own notes – it does not have any status as an official scorecard.
- Before approaching the scoring area, the OFFICIAL Marker and the Verifier MUST agree to the group’s hole by hole scores.
- Upon the completion of the round, ALL competitors must report to the established scoring area.
- Do NOT hand scorecards to staff at end of round.
Pace of Play: Our target pace of play for Member Days is 15 minutes per hole; a 4 ½ to 4 ¾ hour round
Enjoy a Fast, Fun & Friendly Tournament Experience