Northern California Golf Association
Amateur Stroke Play Championship Qualifying
Player Information Sheet
Paradise Valley Golf Course
June 16, 2021
Paradise Valley Golf Course
3950 Paradise Valley Drive
Fairfield, CA 94533
PLEASE REVIEW: NCGA “Play it Safe – COVID-19 Tournament Policies”
18 holes stroke play. Contestants will play from the BLACK tees. Qualifiers will advance to the Championship proper at Poppy Hills on July 16-18, 2021. The number of spots available at each qualifying site will be determined based on the total number of entrants and the final field at each site. Final number of spots will be available from the Committee on the day of qualifying.
The first tee time is at 8:00 AM off Tee 1. Players should be at the first tee immediately following the group in front of them. Please do not congregate near the first tee. Pairings will be posted Wednesday, June 9th.
Practice Round Information:
Practice rounds are subject to availability and must be booked through the pro shop or online in advance. Please contact the course for the most up to date rate information.
Local Rules / Scorecards:
All paperwork will be available for players on or before Tuesday, June 15th via the links below:
- Notice to Players (Local Rules)
- Scorecards (scorecards are available to print as a convenience for players, but have no Rules status)
No paper materials will be provided or available on site.
Food and Beverage Availability:
Legends at Paradise Valley opens at 8 AM and will have food and drink available for sale.
The driving range is open and spaced for safe distancing. We ask players to limit their warm-up and arrival time. The practice putting and chipping greens are available for groups within 30 minutes of your starting time. Please do not use the practice greens prior to 30 minutes before your starting time.
The use of automatic transportation is prohibited for ALL play. Spectator carts are prohibited.
Scoring: Players are expected to download the USGA TM app (or GolfGenius). The GGID for each player is available on the scorecard PDF available above. This GGID will also be texted to each player and available with the starter.
- Within the group, players should enter scores for one other player. If someone does not have a phone available, players must ensure at least one player in the group is entering scores.
- At the end of the round, all players in the group must confirm hole-by-hole scores posted online are correct. This can be done using the Leaderboard in the app or online in this event portal.
- Any issues with scores after leaving your group must be communicated to staff via text, call or email no later than one hour after the final group has entered the 18th hole scores. After that time, the scorecard is treated as officially returned and certified. Staff contact information is available in the Notice to Players linked above.
- For guidance using the Mobile Scoring App, please see this training video.
Deciding Ties: All ties for the final qualifying spots and/or position of alternates will be broken by the USGA recommended method of matching scorecards (Committee Procedures, Section 5A(6)).
Any questions concerning this event should be directed to the NCGA Rules and Competitions Office at 831-625-4653.