2021 SNGA Team Championship
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, September 11-12, 2021
WHERE: Reflection Bay Golf Club
75 Montelago Blvd
Henderson, NV 89011
FORMAT: 36-Hole Two Person Team Event
- Round 1:
- Two Person Scramble
- Round 2:
ENTRY FEE: $225 per individual or $450 for the team for SNGA Members. $265 per individual or $530 for the team for non-SNGA members.
You will have the option of each partner registering individually or one partner registering both players on the team at one time. If each team member registers indivually, make sure to fill out the field on the registration form that asks for your partners name.
Entry Fee includes 2 rounds of golf, cart, range balls, prizes for top finishers in each division, and player travel fund.
- Championship Division - Gross scoring only
- Net Division - Net scoring only
- Senior Division - Gross and Net scoring. BOTH players on the team must have turned 51 years of age on or before December 31, 2020 in order to be eligible to compete in this division.
- Silver Division - Gross and Net scoring. BOTH players on the team must have turned 61 years of age on or before December 31, 2020 in order to be eligible to compete in this division.
TEE TIMES: Starting at 7:00 AM
FIELD SIZE: Limited to the first 45 teams who sign up. Both team members must be registered in order to guarantee your spot in the field. Once the field is full, players will be put on a waiting list.
- Championship Division - BLACK Tees
- Net/Senior Divisions - WHITE Tees
- Silver Division - SILVER Tees
PROJECTED YARDAGES: Please note that these yardages are only projected and can change for a variety of reasons including but not limited to course conditions, weather, committee discretion.
HANDICAPS: 3-month low handicap indexes will be used for this competition. Maximum Playing Handicap allowed for any player is 21. If a player is higher than 21, they will be reduced to the maximum.
- Scramble - Team handicap will be the sum of 35% handicap allowance of the low handicap player on the team + 15% handicap allowance of the high handicap player on the team.
- Four-Ball - Each player will play to 85% of their handicap index.
CLOSING DATE: September 6, 2021 @ 5:00 PM. If we reach our field size before that time, players will be put on a waiting list. Registration after the closing date will result in being charged the Late Entry Rate.
POINTS INFO: This event will count for points towards SNGA Player of the Year and team points in each division. Points are worth 80% of a typical SNGA Mid 2-day championship.
PRACTICE ROUND INFO: Book online or through the Reflection Bay pro shop. Regular rates for the date and time you wish to play will apply.
OTHER INFO: Email Tim Brand at Tbrand@snga.org if you have any other questions
REFUND POLICY: If a player cancels from an event prior to the entry closing deadline, their refund will be honored less a $10 administrative fee. If a player cancels after the entry closing deadline but more than 48 hours prior to the competition date, a refund will be honored less 50% of the entry fee. No refunds will be honored for cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the competition. A player has the right to appeal for a refund to the Director of Competitions and Tournament Committee within 5 days of the completion of the event, for extreme circumstances. Documentation will be required in order to proceed with the appeals process.