2021 SNGA Tour: Four-Ball Championship
WHEN: Saturday October 9, 2021
WHERE: Boulder City Golf Course
1 Clubhouse Drive
Boulder City, NV 89005
FORMAT: Four-Ball Stroke Play
- Overview - Four-Ball is a form of play involving partners where:
- Two partners compete together as a side, with each player playing his own ball, and
- A side's score for a hole is the lower score of the two partners on that hole
ENTRY FEE: $95 per individual or $190 for the team for SNGA Members. $135 per individual or $270 for the team for non-SNGA members.
You will have the option of each partner registering individually or one partner registering both players on the team at one time. Entry Fee includes golf, cart, range balls, prize fund, player travel fund.
- Championship Division - Gross scoring only - Must be 15 or older by October 9, 2021
- Net Division - Net scoring only - Must be 15 or older by October 9, 2021
- Senior Division - Gross and Net scoring. BOTH players on the team must be 51 years of age or older by October 3, 2020 to be eligible
- Silver Division - Gross and Net scoring. BOTH players on the team must be 61 years of age or older by October 3, 2020 to be eligible
TEE TIMES: Starting at 7:00 AM
FIELD SIZE: 88 Players
- Championship/Net/ Senior Divisions - BLUE Tees
- Silver Division - WHITE Tees
HANDICAPS: Players competing for Net prizes will have their course handicap calculated using their 3-month low handicap index at an 85% handicap allowance per the Rules of Handicapping.
- Maximum allowable playing handicap for this event is 21.
- The difference in playing handicaps between partners may not be greater than 12. If the difference between course handicaps is greater than 12, the higher handicap player on the team will have their course handicap reduced to meet this requirement.
CLOSING DATE: October 4, 2021 @ 5:00 PM. If we reach our field size before that time, players will be put on a waiting list. Registration after the closing date will result in being charged the Late Entry Rate.
POINTS INFO: This event will count for points towards SNGA Player of the Year in each division. Both team members will earn points based on the place they finish within their division.
PRACTICE ROUND INFO: You can book rounds directly with the pro shop. Normal rates based on the day and time you wish to play wil apply.
OTHER INFO: Email Tim Brand at Tbrand@snga.org if you have any other questions
REFUND POLICY: If a player cancels from an event prior to the entry closing deadline, their refund will be honored less a $10 administrative fee. If a player cancels after the entry closing deadline but more than 48 hours prior to the competition date, a refund will be honored less 50% of the entry fee. No refunds will be honored for cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the competition. A player has the right to appeal for a refund to the Director of Competitions and Tournament Committee within 5 days of the completion of the event, for extreme circumstances. Documentation will be required in order to proceed with the appeals process.