Lake Merced GC #2*
Monday, August 9, 2021
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand and to accommodate as many people as possible, members may only sign up for one of the Lake Merced Member Outings on August 2 and August 9.
ENTRY/WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE: Sunday, July 25th at 11:59 PM
ENTRY FEE: $200 per person; includes golf, cart (cart path only), range, welcome gift, and boxed lunch. Optional buy-in to a competitive format for $5 is available upon online registration.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Shotgun start at 11:00 a.m.
· The cancellation date is Sunday, July 25th for a cancellation fee of 10% of the total entry paid. A “final” cancellation date will be given by the NCGA staff in charge upon the release of pairings, to be NO LATER than 8 days before the event. Any cancellation inside of this date is subject to a loss of all funds unless a replacement can be found.
· Cancellations can be done up until 11:59 p.m. on July 25th. All cancellations need to be submitted by the player, online, through their registration account.
By registering for this event, you are agreeing to take sole financial responsibility for any damages that you may cause. This includes but is not limited to; damage to golf cart(s), the building facility, the course, or any bodily harm resulting in your actions. The NCGA, nor the facility, will be held liable for your personal actions.
· Each player will receive a welcome gift upon registration.
· The “optional” competitive format for this event will be an Individual Net competition. Individuals will each play their own ball and finish out on each hole or until maximum score is reached. Participants must pay the $5 entry fee upon registration to participate, no money will be taken on the day of the event. Additionally, participants are required to download the Golf Genius or USGA Tournament app on their smartphone in order to keep and submit their score.
· A boxed lunch will be provided with your round.
· No additional food or beverage will be available for purchase at the club on this date.
· THIS IS A CART PATH ONLY EVENT. Participants are welcome to walk.
-The NCGA will monitor local COVID-19 protocols in operating this event. More information may be provided by the Staff-In-Charge of this event at a later date.
-Due to COVID protocols, carts may be limited for this event. Additionally, the golf course may utilize golf cart dividers requiring 2 players to share a cart with a divider separating them.
· These events are created to provide NCGA members an opportunity to play a great facility they would not have access to, or a quality resort course. All events are intended to be a fun and social opportunity for NCGA members to play golf with scores being posted as non-tournament.
· You do not need a team or another person to play with. You can register as an individual and you will play with other participants of similar ability. We will do the best we can to pair similarly skilled players together. If you have a specific request as to who to play with, please note it in registration.
· All Members-Only Outings will require that participants display proper golf etiquette and behaviors. This would include no denim, no cut-off clothing, the removal of hats when inside facility buildings and no foul language. Players could be given further prohibitions as the club sees fit but those will be provided in the player e-mail. The NCGA does have the right to remove anyone for not abiding by these rules at any time. Being removed from property would result in the loss of all funds.
Please contact email@example.com for further assistance