2021 BDGA Individual Championship
Glen Oak Golf Course
July 15-17, 2021
Terms of the Competition
This championship is open to male amateur golfers who meet the following requirements:
- Membership: Be a member of the BDGA, defined as either belonging to (1) an BDGA member club or (2) the NYSGA eClub - WNY (Residency Required).
- USGA Handicap Index: Have a USGA Handicap Index of 12.0 or less (men) or 20.0 or less (women).
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Entry Fee: $180 for men and $120 for women. This includes green fees, cart, lunch, prizes and awards.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Friday, July 9, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
Men: 54 holes at stroke play (cut after 36 holes).
Senior: Low Senior after 36 Holes.
Women: 36 holes of stroke play (no cut).
All male players will compete for the BDGA Men's Individual Championship. The low senior score (age 50 and above) for the first 2 rounds of the event will be the BDGA Senior Individual Champion. BDGA POY points will be given in both categories
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (MEN)
Thursday, July 15 // Round 1 // Tee times begin at 7:00am
Friday, July 16 // Round 2 // Tee times begin at 7:00am
Saturday, July 17 // Round 3 // Tee times TBA
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (WOMEN)
Friday, July 16 // Round 1 // Tee times begin at 7:00am
Saturday, July 17 // Round 2 // Tee times TBA
GOLF CARTS AND RANGE
Payment for use of golf carts and the range is included in your entry fee. Players may choose to walk if desired. The BDGA has adopted the NYSGA 'One-Seat' Policy
The use of a caddie is permitted. All Caddies must adhere to BDGA Policies.
Player lunches will be provided to the players following the conclussion of their round.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The champion, runner-up, and low senior will each receive a trophy. Additional top finishers (based on the number of entrants) will receive prizes as gift certificates from the pro shop.
GLEN OAK GOLF COURSE
711 Smith Rd, East Amherst, NY 14051
Tim Fries, Owner/GM
Anthony Schiro, PGA
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell