2021 BDGA Mid-Amateur Championship
Wanakah Country Club
Monday, May 17-18, 2021
Terms of the Competition
This championship is open to male amateur golfers who meet the following requirements:
- Membership: Be a member of the BDGA, defined as either belonging to (1) an BDGA member club or (2) the NYSGA eClub - WNY (Residency Required).
- Age: Entrants must be at least 25 years of age as of May 17, 2021.
- Handicap Index: Have a USGA Handicap Index of 14.0 or less.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Entry Fee: $125. This includes the green, cart and range fees, prizes, and awards.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Tuesday, May 11, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
FIELD SIZE AND WAITLIST
The field is limited to the first 80 players to apply. After the field limit is reached, players will be placed on a wait list in order by their time of registration.
The format is 36 holes of individual stroke play, with a cut after 18 holes.
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Monday, May 17 // Round 1 // Tee Times 9:00am
Tuesday, May 18 // Round 2 // Tee Times 8:00am
TEE TIME REQUESTS
If you have a tee time request (early vs late), please email BDGA Executive Director Jack Travers (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the close of entries. Pairing requests will not be accommodated.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
There is a lunch included in the entry fee.
GOLF CARTS AND DRIVING RANGE
The use of golf carts and the driving range is included in the entry fee.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
The champion and runner-up will each receive a trophy. Additional top finishers (based on the number of entrants) will receive prizes as gift certificates from the pro shop.
WANAKAH COUNTRY CLUB
5161 Lake Shore Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075
Marc Rosa, PGA
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell