2021 BDGA Senior Championship
Gowanda Country Club
Sunday, June 13-14, 2021
Terms of the Competition
This championship is open to male amateur golfers who meet the following requirements:
- Membership: Be a member of the BDGA, defined as either belonging to (1) an BDGA member club or (2) the NYSGA eClub - WNY (residency required).
- Age: Entrants must be at least 50 years of age as of June 13th, 2021.
- USGA Handicap Index: Have a USGA Handicap Index of 14.0 or less.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Entry Fee: $140. This includes the green, cart and range fees, a meal, prizes, and awards.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Tuesday, June 8, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
The format is 36 holes of individual stroke play.
DIVISIONS AND TEES
There are three divisions in this championship that will compete from different sets of tees:
- Seniors (50-59): Approx. (6,500y)
- Legends Division (60-69): Approx. (6,000y)
- Masters (ages 70+): Approx. (5,500y)
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Sunday, June 13th // Round 1 // Tee Times begin at 1:00pm
Monday, June 14th // Round 2 // 11:00am Shotgun Start
TEE TIME REQUESTS
If you have a tee time request (early vs late), please email BDGA Executive Director Jack Travers (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the close of entries. Pairing requests will not be accommodated.
Player lunches will be provided to the players following the conclussion of their rounds.
GOLF CARTS AND DRIVING RANGE
The use of golf carts and the driving range is included in the entry fee.
PRIZES AND AWARD
The champion and runner-up will each receive a trophy. Additional top finishers (based on the number of entrants) will receive prizes as gift certificates from the pro shop.
GOWANDA COUNTRY CLUB
2623 Brown St, Collins, NY 14034
Sonja Winship, Manager
Paul Agone, PGA
Matt Plosila, GCSAA
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell