2021 BDGA Boys' & Girls' Junior Stroke Play Championship
Sheridan Park Golf Course
Tuesday, July 6-7, 2021
Terms of the Competition
This championship is open to all junior golfers (boys and girls) within the BDGA region who are 18 years old or younger as of July 6, 2021.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Entry Fee: $40. This includes green fees, lunch and prizes.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Wednesday, June 30, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
The format is 36 holes at stroke play, except for the Girls' Sub-Junior Division who will play two 9-hole rounds (18 holes total).
There are four divisions:
- Boys' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Boys' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & Under)
- Girls' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Girls' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & under)
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
If there is a tie for the winner in any division, a sudden-death will be used unless it is impossible due to darkness or course unavailability. Otherwise, ties will be broken using the USGA method of matching scorecards, which compares the last nine holes (10-18), then last six holes (13-18), last three holes (16-18), and last hole (18)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tuesday, July 6 // Round 1 // Start Time 9:30am
Wednesday, July 7 // Round 2 // Start Time 8:00am
SHERIDAN PARK GOLF COURSE
Center Park Dr., Tonawanda, NY 14150
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell