2021 BDGA Boys' & Girls' Junior Match Play Championship
Cloverbank Country Club
July 20-21, 2021
Terms of the Competition
This championship is invitation only, the Top Junior and Sub-Junior finishers of the BDGA Jr. Stroke Play Championship will be invited to participate in the 2021 BDGA Jr. Match Play Championship. The 2020 Jr. Match Play Champions will receive an exemption and will be the #1 Seed. All players must live within the BDGA region and who are 18 years old or younger as of August 9, 2021.
ENTRIES, DEADLINE, AND REFUND POLICY
- Entries: An entry must be submitted online with payment prior to the deadline. Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Entry Fee: $40. This includes green fees, lunch and prizes.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (5PM EST on Wednesday, July 14, 2021). Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason.
- Refund Policy: The entry fee, less a $10 service fee, will be refunded if a player withdraws prior to the close of entries. No refunds are given after this time.
The format is Individual match play.
There are four divisions:
- Boys' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Boys' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & Under)
- Girls' Junior Division (ages 15-18)
- Girls' Sub-Junior Division (ages 14 & under)
All play will be governed by the USGA Rules of Golf. Players will be provided a "Notice to Players" rules sheet containing local rules and conditions. The BDGA will have volunteer Rules Officials on the course to provide rulings and answer questions.
If there is a tie for the winner in any division, a sudden-death will be used unless it is impossible due to darkness or course unavailability. Otherwise, ties will be broken using the USGA method of matching scorecards.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Round of 16: Tuesday, July 20 // Morning tee times begin at 8am
Round of 8: Tuesday, July 20 // Afternoon tee times begin at 1pm
Semifinals: Wednesday, July 21 // Morning tee times begin at 8am
Finals: Wednesday, July 21 // Afternoon tee times beging at 1pm
CLOVERBANK COUNTRY CLUB
5324 Rogers Rd, Hamburg, NY 14075
Kyle Randall, PGA
Spencer Murray, GM
Jack Travers, Executive Director
(716) 957-2386 - Cell