2021 NYSGA Amateur Series Championship
Crag Burn Golf Club
Monday, October 4, 2021
8:30am Tee Time Start
- Fee: $120 per player, which includes golf, cart, range, lunch, prizes, and awards.
- Eligibility: The field is limited to the first 80 players to register, invitations are sent to the top finishers on the 2021 NYSGA Amateur Series Points List.
- Entries Close: Thursday, September 30 at 12:00pm
- Refund Policy: A player may initiate a refund via the event website (see confirmation email message) or by calling the NYSGA office at 315-471-6979.
- Before Entry Deadline: Open Date to Entry Deadline: $10 service fee
- After Entry Deadline to Day Prior to Competition Date: $30 service fee
- Withdraw on Competition Date: No refund
- Waitlist: Click here to view the waitlist for this event.
Individuals who are fully vaccinated are not required to social distance or wear a facemask. Those who are not fully vaccinated must follow CDC guidelines by wearing a mask indoors and when unable to social distance outdoors. Any player who misrepresents their vaccination status by not following these recommendations will be subject to disqualification from future NYSGA competitions. The NYSGA and the players will respect the choice of individual to wear a mask for any reason.
Click here to view the pairings, confirm your Handicap Index is correct and your pairing request was honored. Email email@example.com if you notice any errors.
The link to view the handicap analysis for this tournament will be included when pairings are released.
Terms of the Competition
Click here to download the Terms of the Competition, a complete overview of the rules and conditions for the 2021 NYSGA Amatuer Series. A few important reminders:
- Format is 18 holes of individual stroke play (90% Course Handicap)
- Caddies and Spectators are not permitted
- Max score of 9 (gross) is in effect
- Unclaimed prizes are left with the pro shop
- Divisions may be changed up until the close of entries
Schedule of Events
- 7:30am..............................Practice facility opens
- 8:30-10:00am...................Tee times from holes #1 & #10
A boxed lunch will be provided after the round. There will be a cash bar available.
Prizes & Skins
In addition to playing for net/gross prizes, players will also compete for net/gross skins within their division (not flight).
Divisions and Course Yardage
Listed below are the divisions (selected by players during registration) and assigned tees. A player may change their division only if notice is provided prior to the close of entries. To confirm which division you have registered for your division, click here and select the division from the drop-down menu.
- Men's Division......................White
- Men's Sr Division..................White
- Men's Super Sr Division.......Red
- Women's Division ................Red
- White (Men): 6,147 Yards // Par 72 // 71.0 CR // 134 Slope
- Red (Men): 5,473 Yards // Par 72 // 67.3 CR // 126 Slope
- Red (Women): 5,473 Yards // Par 72 // 72.7 CR // 130 Slope
Click here to view the course on Google Maps.
Support Our Sponsors
Thank you to our valued sponsors! Their support of the NYSGA and our member golf community helps us strengthen our services, member benefits and overall tournament experience.
For more information, click here.