2022 LPGA Amateur Cup Finals
October 29-30, 2022
2022 Cup Finals - Event Program
Apple Rock and Ram Rock Courses
200 Hi Cir N
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
Player Registration Fee: $625.00 per player
Player Registration Fee Includes:
- Cup Entry Fee
- Two Rounds of Tournament Golf including riding cart
- Range Balls
- Player's Meeting & Reception on Friday*
- Saturday Lunch Buffet*
- Sunday Awards Dinner*
- Player Gift
- Taxes & Gratuities
* Due to the challenges COVID-19 has presented, modifications may be made to each event for the health and safety of our participants.
Entry Eligibility and Field Size
- All teams MUST qualify through a Regional Cup Qualifier to register for Cup Finals, with the following exception.
- The 2021 Cup Finals First Place Team is guaranteed a spot in the field if they choose to register.
Maximum Field Size: 50 teams
Advancement from Qualifiers
Practice Rounds Information
Practice Round Fees: $90++, players pay the course directly for practice rounds.
Individual tees times for practice rounds may be scheduled on Thursday or Friday (October 27-28) on both courses.
- Thursday - Apple Rock will be tee times all day, Ram Rock practice rounds will be an 8AM Shotgun
- Friday - 8AM Shotguns for both Apple and Ram Rock and a 1PM Shotgun for Apple and Ram Rock as well.
Call to request tee times: 830-598-6561
Tournament Format & Pairings
- Double shotgun start (8:00 am and 1:30 pm) on 2 courses each day.
- Round 1 is Four-Ball on 2 courses, Round 2 is Singles on 2 courses.
- Whichever course is played for Round 1, players will be on opposite course for Round 2.
- If a player is in the morning shotgun for Round 1, they will be in the afternoon shotgun for Round 2. If a player is in the afternoon shotgun for Round 1, they will be in the morning shotgun for Round 2.
- Pairings will be announced on Wednesday (October 26th). That is the earliest point that players will know which course they are playing for Singles and Four-Ball and which shotgun (morning or afternoon) they will be in.
1. Assuming there is a full field, Four-Ball pairings will be used to divide the team's players into four pairing groups based on the handicap indexes of the partners (the lowest pair in Group A, the highest pair in Group D). This will result in teams having two pairs on each course in each of the four shotgun starts (morning and afternoon) each day.
2. This is a Team event; Chapter is not a consideration when we make up pairings. The primary consideration affecting pairings is to create the best matches based on handicaps. Teams from the same Chapter competing in the Finals may have a pairing against each other.
3. Every effort is made to prevent Teams from playing against each other more than once, however this cannot be absolutely guaranteed.
4. Pairings will be posted a minimum of 2 days prior to the event. Until that point, players will not know which rotation (day 1 morning-day 2 afternoon or day 1 afternoon-day 2 morning) that they will be in.
Registration Opens: September 12, 2022 at 1:00 PM EDT
Registration Deadline: October 5, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT
Handicap Revision Date: October 11, 2022
Four-Ball Pairings Due: October 13, 2022 - Four-Ball Pairings Form
Team Captains are responsible for managing player substitutions on their team. The captain shall submit a Substitution Request Form (found on the Player Documents tab) for approval. Once the substition has been approved, the team must handle the financial transaction internally (outside of Golf Genius) by having the incoming player reimburse the outgoing player. Please see the Cup Terms of Competition on the Player Documents tab for the detailed Substitution Policy with deadlines.
Once you've been charged and moved to the confirmed roster, refunds can be requested for cancelations made prior to the final registration deadline (October 5, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST). Credit Cards will be charged once full teams have registered. A 4% fee will be retained by the Association to cover credit card processing fees. Cancelations made after the final registration deadline will not be refunded.
*In the event of rescheduling or cancelation due to COVID-19 complications, this refund policy may be modified.