Missouri Golf Association
Men's Stroke Play Championship
Location / Date
Jump to: Pairings || Results
- Gender: The Championship is open to male amateur golfers.
- Membership: Players must be a member of the MGA.
- Age: There is no age requirement for this event.
- USGA Handicap Index: Players must have an up-to-date USGA Handicap Index.
- Entries: Player must register online prior to the established deadline (see below). Entries by mail will not be accepted.
- Fee: This championship entry fee $200.
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline (Time on Date, Date Late entries will not be accepted, regardless of reason)
- Refund Policy: A portion of the entry fee, will be based on the schedule below, will be refunded regardless of reason if the MGA is notified 573-636-8994 or via email: Prior to Deadline: Entry fee less $30. After the Deadline: No Refund.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES: The championship rounds, cart fee for championship rounds, and range balls. Players are responsible for cart fee for the practice round.
Caddies are permitted for the Missouri Stroke Play Championship. So, if the group has more than 1 caddy then the group must work out the cart situation. Only 2 carts in a group is mandatory.
CHAMPIONSHIPS, FORMAT, & SCHEDULE
First-round, 18 holes
Second round, 18 holes
Cut to low 50 and ties
AM – Third round, 18 holes
PM – Final round, 18 holes
This is a MGA Point Event
Winner- appropriate award and the Traveling Trophy for one year.
Runner Up – Award
Top 25 finishers will receive gift certificates from pro shop.
MGA CONTACT INFORMATION
573-636-8994 or email@example.com
CONDITIONS; TERMS; SCHEDULES
The MGA reserves the right to amend any of the conditions, terms, or schedules published for this Championship. The decision of the MGA in any matter will be final.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to our valued sponsors! Their support of the MGA and our member golf community helps us strengthen our services, member benefits and overall tournament experience.
For more information, click here.