Welcome to the 2022 Women's Get Golf Ready
Women's Get Golf Ready is a six-week group lesson program.
Aimed at new, returning or beginner golfers, this program covers fundamental skill development in all aspects of the game. The ultimate goal of this program is to make your golf experience a comfortable and enjoyable one. We cover fundamentals of the various skills involved in playing the game, but also basic rules, etiquette, and golf terminology.
- 6-week instruction, training, and coaching program
- 1 hour per week group instruction
- 2 30-minute individual private sessions
- 1, 2 hours on course group session
- Skill development for full swing, short game, and on-course strategy
- Practice plans and drills to help you integrate skills
- These can be used at any time during the program and up to two weeks following
- A great way to catch up if you have to miss a group session or want a little extra help on a specific skill
- Book directly with your instructor of your choice either as two, 30-minute sessions or one, 60-minute session
We are offering two options for the weekly group lessons;
Mondays and Thursdays. (On course sessions will be on a weekday evening)
Please follow the Calendar tab to see the full itinerary.
To register, please follow the link on the left.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.