19th Russell C. Palmer Cup
May 16-17, 2022 - Wampanoag Country Club
ELIGIBILITY: In addition to a player's agreement to abide by the CSGA General Tournament Policies, the following criteria is required:
Amateur Golfers Only:
- Holding an active USGA Handicap Index from a CSGA Member Club not exceeding 6.4
- Connecticut Residents must be a bona fide member of a CSGA member club
- Non-residents of Connecticut must be a bona fide member of a Type 1 CSGA member club
ENTRY DEADLINE: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
ENTRY FEE: $150
EXEMPT PLAYERS: 19th Russell C. Palmer Cup Exemption List - Exempt players MUST apply by the entry deadline.
QUALIFYING: Monday, April 25, 2022 - Wallingford Country Club - 18-holes stroke play qualifier.
CHAMPIONSHIP PROPER INFORMATION:
Format: 54-Hole stroke play championship. 18-holes of stroke play to be conducted on Monday, May 16th. Following round one, the field will be cut to the low thirty-nine (39) including ties. Those players will play thirty-six holes on Tuesday, May 17th. The player with the low 54-hole total will be declared the Champion.
Conditions of Entry: By submitting an entry for any CSGA-administered competition, the contestant understands that their participation is at the sole discretion of the CSGA. A contestant may be removed from any competition at the discretion of the CSGA staff or Competitions Committee at any time before or during the competition. Incidents of unbecoming conduct or actions deemed to be detrimental to the image of the CSGA or the “Spirit of the Game” are grounds for such removal and suspension from future CSGA-administered competitions. These include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Willful damage of the golf course or golf course property
2) Club throwing or unnecessary club tossing
3) Offensive or unbecoming language
4) Public criticism of golf course or verbal abuse of CSGA staff, officials, volunteers, host club staff or other contestants
5) Potential endangerment of others
6) Conduct deemed unbecoming