NYSGA Instructions for Mobile Scoring
The NYSGA Amateur Series will be utilizing the Golf Genius app for scoring. One player from each group will be responsible for entering scores in the mobile app, while another player is responsible to enter scores on the physical scorecard. The physical scorecard is the official scorecard for the round! The mobile scoring directions for players are noted below:
- Download the Golf Genius app
- Sign-in using the "GGID" (not with username and password)
- DON'T LOGIN USING YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- The "GGID" will be emailed and texted to players the morning of the event.
- Once signed in, click on your name to confirm who you are.
- After each hole:
- Enter the gross score for each player.
- Click "Save Score" to automatically be taken to the next hole.
- You can go back to a previous hole using the arrows to edit a score.
- After completing the round, all scores entered, you will be asked if you would like to proceed to the End of Round Summary page.
- All players must proceed to the scoring area to meet with NYSGA Officials.
- NYSGA Official will read off the scores to the player with the physical scorecard to confirm all scores were properly entered.
- Once this is complete and all scores are correct, your scorecards have been signed and attested and submitted to the tournament administrator.