Missouri Golf Association
Women's Amateur & Mid- Amateur Championship
The Club at Porto Cima, Sunrise Beach / July 17-19, 2023
ENTRIES OPEN MARCH 2, 2023
- Gender: The Championship is open to female amateur golfers.
- Membership: Players must be a member of the MGA.
- Age: There are no age restrictions.
- USGA Handicap Index: Players must have an up-to-date USGA Handicap Index.
- Must Live in a state that is contiguous with the state Missouri.
- Entries: Player must register online prior to the established deadline (see below).
- Entry Fee:
$200. includes Championship Rounds, Cart Fees and Range Balls
$240 if you choose to compete in Amateur and Mid Amateur Divisions (only players 25 and older can play in both)
- Deadline: Entries must be received prior to the deadline 5 PM, July 10.
- Refund Policy: A portion of the entry fee, will be based on the schedule below, will be refunded regardless of reason if the MGA is notified 573-636-8994 or via email: Prior to Deadline: Entry fee less $30. After the Deadline: No Refund.
-The MGA Women’s Amateur Champion shall be the player with the lowest fifty-four (54) hole total score.
-The MGA Women’s Mid-Amateur Champion (player must be over the age of 25) shall be the player with the lowest fifty-four (54) hole total score.
-Any contestant may compete for the title of MGA Amateur and Mid-Amateur Champion and play from the Championship division course OR forfeit the right to compete for the title of MGA Amateur Champion and Mid-Amateur Champion and play the Open Division course.
A contestant with a USGA Hdcp/I of 7.9 and below must compete in the Championship Division.
(A player’s handicaps will be calculated 7 days prior to the first day of the tournament)
Open Divisions will be flighted after the first round (18 holes). If a number of entrants dictate flights.
This Championship will be 54 holes, stroke play
- Sunday, July 16, 2023 // Practice round
- Monday, July 17, 2023 // Round 1, 18 holes Stroke Play
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023 // Round 2, 18 holes Stroke Play
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023 // Final Round, 18 holes Stroke Play
-In the event of a tie, a sudden-death playoff will be held immediately following play.
Open Division 5,000 and Championship 5,800
A competitor may bring her own caddie or carry her own clubs.
A player may use a golf cart during the Championship practice and competition rounds. Player is responsible for cart fees for their practice round.
INFORMATION & PAIRINGS
Complete Championship details, including information about practice rounds, pairings, starting times, and yardages played, will be emailed to players, and posted on this website after entries close.
PRIZES Gift Certificates in host pro-shop
For a complete listing of MGA Championship Policies and Procedures, click here.
We have special rates to offer you at the Lodge of Four Seasons. If you have any questions contact them at 888-265-5500. Just use this Group Booking Link There are suites, double, king rooms and two bedroom condos,
Here are other hotels at the lake. https://www.funlake.com/lodging/hotels-motels
MGA CONTACT INFORMATION
573-636-8994 or email@example.com
CONDITIONS; TERMS; SCHEDULES
The MGA reserves the right to amend any of the conditions, terms, or schedules published for this Championship. The decision of the MGA in any matter will be final.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to our valued sponsors! Their support of the MGA and our member golf community helps us strengthen our services, member benefits and overall tournament experience.
For more information, click here.