Southern New England Women's Golf Association Member Portal
Welcome SNEWGA Members to our Golf Genius Member Portal! From this portal, you can register for tournaments, register for membership, and pay member dues. From this portal, we can contact you with any important association and tournament communications!
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE!
Sign in, and click Profile/Membership to pay your 2022 Membership Dues.
The 2022 membership portal is open now.
- Sign in with your email and Golf Genius password
- Forgot Your Password? Click the 'Forgot your password?' link on the login page, and a password recovery email will be sent. Having trouble? Please contact me Sara LaTerza
- Access the 2022 Tournament Schedule
- Don't have a Golf Genius account? Click 'Sign In/Register' to setup a profile
- To make changes to your profile at any time, click 'Profile/Membership' on the menu bar at the top, select 'Add/Edit Profile Setup', and then click 'Update' to save any changes. It's especially important to keep email and cell phone # up to date.
- To submit your 2022 Membership dues, please go through the 'Add/Edit Profile Setup', and UPDATE or CONFIRM your contact information. Once your information is updated, you can use the RENEW link from the Add/Edit Profile Setup page.
We are extremely excited about the Golf Genius Tournament Management system. SNEWGA will be utilizing it for registrations and sharing its many benefits. It is a tool that allows participants to access information anytime, anywhere. All details: tee sheets, pairings and results! Additionally, Golf Genius allows us to generate emails and text messages to players who have signed up for a specific event, allowing "real-time" communication for weather delays or other important notifications.
Online sign-ups will be accepted when event registration opens.