Suffield Invitational Suffield Country Club Map Link
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Eligibility: Open to all Current SNEWGA Members
Entry Deadline: August 22, 2018 11:59 p.m.
Entry Fee: $70.00
Brief Description of Tournament/Format:
- Team Event - Best Ball of Two - Gross and Net Divisions
- Register as a two person team; payment will be required for total registered ($140).
- If you don't have a partner and would like to play, please send an email to the Tournament Coordinator listed below to hopefully pair you with another single player.
- The September 1st GHIN revision will be utilized.
- Each team will be allotted 90% of their total team handicap.
- The practice range will be available the day of competition and is included in your entry fee.
Course Setup: Par: 74 Yardage: 5770 Pace of Play: 4:30 Slope: 72.9/128
Transportation: Carts Only (included in entry fee)
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Tournament Coordinator below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the entry deadline are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration (coffee, juice, muffins and donuts)
- 9:00 a.m. - Shotgun start
- 1:45 p.m. - Lunch and Awards Presentation
Trophies & Prizes: Winners and runners-up for each division will receive merchandise credit redeemable at the Suffield Country Club Pro Shop.
Tournament Coordinator: Marsha Rupp
- Phone: (860) 306-5967
Weather: There will not be a rain date for this tournament. It will be played in the rain, course permitting. Delays or changes will be communicated to the players the morning of the event via text and email.
Tee Times/ Pairings/Results: All communications for this event will be sent to the players via text or email, and information will be posted on this tournament web page. Please direct any questions to Marsha Rupp, Tournament Coordinator at the contact information shown above.
Registration: Submit your electronic registration now by clicking on the red Registration Bar at the top of this page. You will need a credit card to complete the registration process. If you prefer to submit a paper entry, click here to download a copy of the registration form and mail a check with your entry.