Great River Invitational Great River Golf Course Map Link
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018
Eligibility: Open to all Current SNEWGA Members
Entry Deadline: September 9, 2018 11:59 p.m.
Entry Fee: $99.00 (Practice rounds available Tues-Thurs, after 2 pm, Sept. 18-27th. Call Karin Attolino, 203-876-5081 x111 to arrange. $80 pp, includes cart)
Brief Description of Tournament/Format:
- Team Event - Best Ball of Two on the Front 9, Two person Scramble on the Back 9 - Gross and Net Divisions
- Register as a two person team; payment will be required for total registered ($198).
- If you don't have a partner and would like to play, please send an email to the Tournament Coordinator listed below to hopefully pair you with another single player.
- The Sept 15th GHIN revision will be utilized.
- Each team will be allotted 90% of their total team handicap.
- The practice range will be available the day of competition and is included in your entry fee.
- Pairing requests may be made but are not guaranteed.
- $5 Closest to the Pin contests on all Par 3's, pot split amongest the winners.
Course Setup: Par: 72 Yardage: 4997 Pace of Play: 4:15 Slope: 70.5/127
Transportation: Carts Only (included in entry fee)
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Tournament Coordinator below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the entry deadline are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 a.m. - Registration begins
- 9:30 a.m. - Shotgun or Tee time start depending on size of the field.
- 2:00 p.m. - Buffet Lunch and Awards Presentation
Trophies & Prizes: Winners and runners-up for each division will receive merchandise credit redeemable at the Great River Pro Shop.
Tournament Coordinator: Brooke Samuelson
- Phone: (860) 683-4033
Weather: There will not be a rain date for this tournament. It will be played in the rain, course permitting. Delays or changes will be communicated to the players the morning of the event via text and email.
Tee Times/ Pairings/Results: All communications for this event will be sent to the players via text or email, and information will be posted on this tournament web page. Please direct any questions to Brooke Samuelson, Tournament Coordinator at the contact information shown above.
Registration: Submit your electronic registration now by clicking on the red Registration Bar at the top of this page. You will need a credit card to complete the registration process. If you prefer to submit a paper entry, click here to download a copy of the registration form and mail a check with your entry.