Pro-Lady Championship Cedar Knob GC Map Link
446 Billings Road, Somers, CT 06071 (860-749-3550)
Each Club is represented by a team(s) consisting of 3 members selected at the discretion of the club rep, and then one Club Professional or Assistant. (Eligibility will be validated, please check the SNEWGA directory booklet for guidelines). Must be Pro's or Assistants employed by SNEWGA clubs and/or a PGA member or apprentice in good standing, excluding A-3 touring professionals.
Foursomes will be grouped by their club affliation.
Prizes awarded to the top 5 low gross & low net teams. Pro's will be paid in Cash.
A separate Skins games will be run by the pro shop for the Pro's.
Date: Tuesday, October 9th, 2018
Eligibility: Participants must be SNEWGA Members as of September 9, 2018
Entry Deadline: September 21, 2018 11:59 p.m., EDT
Entry Fee: $90.00 per member, $50 per Pro; $320 per team
Includes: Greens Fee and Cart for 18 holes, range balls, morning coffee/tea, lunch buffet with cash bar, and prizes. Cash Raffle
Course Facilities: Driving range and practice putting green available.
- 4 Member - Team Event, 18 hole stroke play, all players from the same SNEWGA club. (The "Regional Club pool" is considered a single club.)
- The 3 best balls of all four player scores is used to determine the best gross and net scores..
- GHIN revision as of Oct 1st will be used.
- One team per club guaranteed; extra teams will be allowed if space is available and will be chosen by lottery & notified on September 25th. Please submit separate entries and denote team #.
- Money will be refunded for any teams not accepted.
- The Perpetual Cup will be awarded to the team with the lowest GROSS score.
- Team captain will be notified that entry has been received.
Course Setup: Par: 73 Red Tees Yardage: 5311 Pace of Play: 4:40 Rating/Slope: 71.6/131
Transportation: Carts Only (included in entry fee)
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Tournament Coordinator below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the entry deadline are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast & Registration
- 9:00 a.m. - Shotgun start
- 1:45 p.m. - Lunch and Awards Presentation
Trophies & Prizes: Prize winners for each division will receive merchandise credit redeemable at the Cedar Knob Pro Shop.
Weather: Tournament will take place, rain or shine, unless management closes the course. It will be played in the rain, course permitting. Delays or changes will be communicated to the players the morning of the event via text and email.
In the event the course closes for the day, Rainout date is TBD.
Tee Times / Pairings / Results: All communications for this event will be sent to the players via text or email, and information will be posted on this tournament web page. Please direct any questions to Jan Wessels, Tournament Coordinator at the contact information shown.
Registration: Submit your electronic registration now by clicking on the red Registration Bar at the top of this page. You will need a credit card to complete the registration process. If you prefer to submit a paper entry, click here to download a copy of the registration form and mail a check with your entry.
Tournament Coordinator: Jan Wessels
- Phone: (860) 745-2672