2019 CWGA - Let's Celebrate 100 Years
Membership Renewal: Membership Renewal ended as of July 1st.
- Sign in with your email and Golf Genius password. Forgot Your Password? Click on the "Forgot your Password" link on the login screen and a password recovery email will be sent. Check you spam/junk folder if you don't receive it in a reasonable amount of time.
- Using the drop down member menu, enter last name. Highlight your name, add to cart and continue.
- Submit your credit card information. Please note: the address in your profile and the address of your credit card billing statement must be the same address. Visa and MasterCard only.
- An additional donation to the PME Scholarship Fund can be made by selecting the tab in the red bar at the top of the page.
New Members: New Members can still join CWGA but are not eligible to play to the Cup Matches.
- Start by selecting: DON'T HAVE ACCOUNT? – Click Here to Register to establish an account profile. Last name and GHIN number are required.
- Please complete the required fields and edit information.
- Next step is the payment of your annual membership dues. Use the drop down menu to select your name, continue to the payment page. Submit your billing and credit card information as payment. Please note: the address in your profile and the address of your credit card billing statement must be the same address. Visa and MasterCard only.
- A PDF form will be sent to your club professional by way of email to sign and send. The form is required to confirm that you are a member of a CWGA member club with full golfing privileges without any additional greens fees. Your membership is not validated until this form has been received by the CWGA membership committee.
- An email confirmation will be sent upon submission of payment. If you have not received this confirmation email in a reasonable amount of time, please check your trash/spam folder and mark the sender safe, add the address to your contacts to assure that future emails from the Golf Genius system will be delivered to your email inbox.
- If membership requirements have not been met, a full refund will be issued.