71st Seniors' Championship Hop Meadow Country Club (MAP LINK)
Date: Monday & Tuesday, August 5 & 6, 2019
Eligibility: Members 55 or more years of age as of August 5, 2019 with a handicap index of 28.4 or less.
Entry Deadline: July 28, 2019 11:59 P.M.
Entry Fee: $140 (includes golf, carts, lunch on both days, and prizes)
Brief Description of Tournament/Format: 36 Hole Event
- 36-hole stroke play event
- Winner will be awarded the Mrs. Raymond S. Patton Jr. Trophy to be held for 1 year.
Caddies/Transportation: Carts Only
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Major Tournament Chair below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the closing date are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the closing date will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
Monday, August 5, 2019:
- 7:00 A.M. Registration
- 8:00 A.M. Tee Times Begin, followed by lunch
Tuesday, August 6, 2019:
- 8:30 A.M. Shotgun start
- Lunch and Awards After Golf
Major Tournament Chair Lynn Lefler
- Phone: (860) 839-7653
Official In Charge: Steve Basson
- Phone: (860) 922-6370
You are responsible for reading the CWGA Tournament Policies and Procedures which govern our events.