THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR 2019.
WE ARE WORKING ON THE 2020 SEASON AND DETAILS ABOUT HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE NEW SEASON WILL BE POSTED WHEN AVAILABLE.
Welcome to the 2019 CommonGround Men’s Club. You must register online to become a member of the Club and be eligible for tournament play.
Current/Past Members of CommonGround Men's Club
If you have been a member of the CommonGround Men's Club in the past:
1) Click on the Register Now Button on the left of the Homepage. If prompted to sign in, then sign in using the following
2) Click the blue Register Now button on the left.
3) Click Submit Registration for Approval
4) Search for your name
5) Pay your annual fee
Once your renewal has been accepted in the Club, you will receive email instructions with your personalized log in instructions. This is the new Men's Club website and where you will register for all events. Feel free to update your Profile under the Social tab. Your annual fee includes your 2019 handicap.
Brand New Members
If you have never been a member of the Club, please email Dave Troyer prior to registering at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
2) Email, Cell Phone, & Address
3) GHIN # (If you do not have a GHIN #, one will be assigned to you.)
Once Dave or one of the other Golf Professionals sets you up in the system, they will email you back and you will be able to register and join the Club using the Current Member registration instructions above.
“Keep It In The Short Grass”