Open Team Championship
Keney Park Golf Course, 171 Windsor Avenue, Windsor, CT Map Link
Open to all SNEWGA members, make your own foursome.
Date: Sunday, September 15th, 2019
Eligibility: Participants must be SNEWGA Members as of August 15, 2018
Entry Deadline: September 5, 2019 11:59 p.m., EDT; ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY September 5. Unless the Field Fills sooner.
Entry Fee: $ 95 per player; $ 380 per team. (Click here for a paper entry form.)
Includes: Golf, cart, after round hors d'oeuvres, buffet, Gross & Net prizes
Cash beverage cart on course and cash bar at lunch
Entry fee will be charged after team has been accepted into the field. If the field is full, any team that did not get in will not be charged (their entry will not be approved).
Practice Round: Practice rounds are available to all players, any day prior to the event, for a fee of $50, including cart. Please call the pro shop to schedule your practice round.
Course Facilities: Driving range and practice putting green available.
- 4 Member - Two Best Balls of the Foursome Team Event, players from any SNEWGA club.
- The September 1st GHIN revision will be used for tournament player handicaps.
- 3-person teams will be considered if field does not fill. We will try to pair you up if additional players are needed.
- Players will play to a max of 40.4 index.
- Each player will be allotted 90% of their handicap.
Course Setup: Par: 70 Yardage: 4712 Pace of Play: 4:20 Slope/Rating: 113/66.9
Transportation: Carts Only (included in entry fee)
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Tournament Coordinator below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the entry deadline are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
- 8:15 a.m. - Registration & Raffle
- 9:30 a.m. - Shotgun start
- 2:15 p.m. - Lunch and Awards Presentation
Trophies & Prizes: Prize winners for each division will receive merchandise credit redeemable at the Keney Park Pro Shop.
Tournament Coordinator: Brooke Samuelson
- Phone: (860) 683-4033
Weather: Tournament will take place, rain or shine, unless management closes the course. It will be played in the rain, course permitting. Delays or changes will be communicated to the players the morning of the event via text and email.
In the event the course closes for the day, Rainout date is TBD.
Tee Times / Pairings / Results: All communications for this event will be sent to the players via text or email, and information will be posted on this tournament web page. Please direct any questions to Brooke Samuelson, Tournament Coordinator at the contact information shown above.
Registration: Submit your electronic registration now by clicking on the red Registration Bar at the top of this page. You will need a credit card to complete the registration process. If you prefer to submit a paper entry, click here to download a copy of the registration form and mail a check with your entry.