If you are not able to select this option, you may need to sign the Caddie Code of Conduct Form and email it to email@example.com
The purpose of the Philadelphia Junior Tour caddie program is to enhance the enjoyment of PJT Tournaments for both parents and juniors in the 12 & Under Division ONLY. Caddies will help players maintain the pace of play and help juniors navigate the course in a fast and safe manner. The #1 goal of the caddie program is to help junior golfers have more fun!
Caddies CAN do the following:
- Give advice and assistance with yardages, club selections and reading greens
- Help ALL juniors in the group play at a good pace and get around the golf course in a safe manner by:
- Assisting with ball searches
- Helping players place their bags in the proper position on tee boxes and greens
- Encouraging ready golf
- Helping juniors know when it is their turn to play, etc.
- Give guidance on relief options and drops.
- If a player has a situation where they do not know how to proceed, encourage them to use Rule 3-3 and find a Rules official after the round to clear up the situation.
- Rake bunkers, replace divots and attend the flagstick.
- Repair old hole plugs and ball marks
- Clean the player’s golf ball within the Rules of Golf (Rule 21)
- Use a push cart
- Help explain issues/incidents on the golf course to PJT Staff
Caddies CANNOT do the following:
- Ride in a golf cart or have golf clubs transported in a golf cart unless it is authorized by PJT Staff
- Use smoking or chewing tobacco products and/or alcohol
Sometimes a well-intentioned caddie will go beyond what a caddie is supposed to do. If you see this happen, please notify a PJT Rules Official as soon as possible. The PJT Staff will address this concern with the caddie and will make note of the violation. If another complaint is made at that event or at any future PJT event, the individual will lose their caddie privileges. Caddie complaints will be kept on-file at the Philadelphia Section PGA Office.
The opportunity to caddie at a PJT is tournament is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT! The Philadelphia PGA reserves the right to ban any individual from caddying at any and all PJT events.