Twin Hills Invitational Twin Hills Country Club Map Link
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Eligibility: Open to all Current SNEWGA Members with an active USGA-approved handicap
Entry Deadline: June 3, 2019 11:00 p.m. Click here for paper entry.
Entry Fee: $60.00 per player includes golf, cart, prizes & complimentary goody bag
Brief Description of Tournament/Format:
- Team Event -2 person Shamble
- Two person teams: 10 stroke maximum handicap index between partners
- 100% handicap
- Register as a two person team; payment will be required for total registered ($120)
- The June 1st GHIN revision will be utilized.
- The practice range will be available the day of competition and is included in your entry fee
Transportation: Carts Only (included in entry fee)
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Tournament Coordinator below.
- Withdrawals made prior to the entry deadline are subject to a $5 cancellation fee.
- Withdrawals after the entry deadline will result in forfeiture of all entry fees.
Schedule of Events
- 8:15 a.m. - Registration starts
- 9:30 a.m. - Shotgun start
- 1:45 p.m. - Awards Presentation (Lunch on your own)
Trophies & Prizes: Winners and runners-up for each division will receive merchandise credit redeemable at the Pro Shop.
Tournament Coordinator: Ann Hilchey
- Phone: (860) 655-8136
Weather: There will not be a rain date for this tournament. It will be played in the rain, course permitting. Delays or changes will be communicated to the players the morning of the event via text and email.
Tee Times/ Pairings/Results: All communications for this event will be sent to the players via text or email, and information will be posted on this tournament web page. Please direct any questions to the Tournament Coordinator at the contact information shown above.
Registration: Submit your electronic registration now by clicking on the red Registration Bar at the top of this page. You will need a credit card to complete the registration process for your two-player team. Once you complete this electronic registration, your team will be on the event roster for the tournament. Your credit card be charged, for the event date of June 10th.
If you prefer to submit a paper entry, click here to download a copy of the registration form and mail a check with your entry.