Welcome to the Nevada State Net Am
Event Dates: August 20, 21, & 22, 2019
Event Times: 20th 8:30 shotgun, 21th 8:30 shotgun and 2:20 pm Start (Tee Time), 22nd 9:30 Start (Tee Times), and 2:20 pm Start (Tee Time)
Event Deadline: August 6, 2019 5pm
Entry Fees: $230.00 Includes green fee, cart, range, tee prize, food, and prize fund. All players will be put on waiting list until eligibility is determined, cards will be charged at the time the player is entered into the event.
Eligibility: Open to all male members of the NNGA and SNGA.
- 36 hole qualifier over two days
o 1st Round – play begins at stipulated time
- Players can register 90 minutes before starting time if not done during stipulated practice round
- Pairings for the first round should be random with some equality bias toward players’ performance records and previous state finishes
o 2nd round – play begins at stipulated time.
o 2nd round - pairings shall remain the same with tee times changed by moving the first half of the field to the later time and second half to earlier times
o The top 8 players advance to match play. Ties for the last spot will be broken using sudden death, full handicap, strokes where assigned on the official scorecard.
- Seeding will be done by qualifier finish and in the case of ties for all but the last spot will be determined by lot
- The USGA general numeric draw for matches will be used: 1 vs 8 2 vs 7 3 vs 6 4 vs 5
o 3rd round – afternoon of day 2 – four matches with losers eliminated
o 4th round – morning of day 3 – two matches with the losers eliminated
o 5th round – afternoon of day 3 – one match with the winner being named the Nevada State Net Amateur Champion