Welcome to the 2019 Fall Indoor League
The leagues are a great way to play golf dring the fall and winter months! The emphasis is on fun with friendly competition. We want to always keep that in mind.
- 2-person teams.
- Monday’s thru Sunday’s.
- 5 Divisions: Men’s Division, Couples Division, Ladies Division, U18 and U14.
- Flights within divisions based on interest and size (most likely 2-3 men’s flights)
- Fall League Registration Fee: $15 pp
- Winter League Registration Fee: $25 pp
- Weekly Action: $10 per team (Team skins and pins; must be prepaid this year)
- Weekly 9-Hole Greens Fee: 1 hour of simulator time (per teams) depending on day of week selected (1.5 hour is available for those wanting to warm up…per team)
CONDITIONS OF COMPETITION
- All scoring will be completed via Golf Genius online. One player from each team must download the GG app for online scoring.
- You must complete a paper scorecard every week and it must be signed by you and your teammate. You must also attach a “paid” receipt so we know you played.
- The format will be individual stroke play. Scoring will vary between 2-ball best ball and 2-ball best ball aggregate, gross and net.
- A team can play anytime Monday thru Saturday and must make their tee time online. We encourage making multiple times through the month.
- “Permanent” tee times only made with Commissioner approval.
- Tee times should be made online.
- If you cannot make a week, you can make it up “ahead” rather than “behind” the assigned week. This will insure timely scoring. Delays in timeliness will result in ‘penalty score’ posting.
- Both players must have a 2019 GHIN Card. Handicaps will be adjusted weekly based on scores. Complaints about handicap adjustments will result in additional adjustment(s).
- League winnings and weekly action will be paid in Pro Shop Credits!
- Tees by Flights (determined by aggregate handicap of team)