CWGA Juniors' Championship VENUE CHANGED TO SHUTTLE MEADOW CC in KENSINGTON, CT
Date: Wednesday August 12, 2020 (Changed to 1 day)
- Open to all girls 18 years or younger as of August 12, 2020 who have not yet started college.
- Players must have a handicap index of 28.4 or less or be able to shoot 100 or less on a regular basis.
- Must be a resident of the state of Connecticut.
Entry Deadline: August 4, 2020 at 11:59 P.M.
Entry Fee: $25.00 (This fee will be refunded after the player has completed the competition; otherwise the fee will not be refunded if a player cancels her registration or fails to compete). Lunch will be included.
Format: One Round of Stroke Play (18 holes)
Caddies and Transportation:
- Players must walk and carry their own bag or use a push/pull cart.
- Please note that caddies are not permitted during this Championship.
- If it is necessary to cancel, please contact the Major Tournament Chair below.
- Withdrawals for any reason or failure to complete the tournament will result in forfeiture of the $25 entry fee.
Schedule of Events:
- August 12, 2020 – 7:00 Registration; 8:00 Shotgun Start, followed by lunch and awards
- The player is responsible for all meal costs for her guests. These fees are payable at the registration table by cash or check to CWGA. Please notify the tournament chair if a guest will be joining you for lunch on either day.
Major Tournament Chair: Lynn Lefler
You are responsible for reading the CWGA Tournament Policies and Procedures which govern our events.