STEVEN LUST AUTOMOTIVE presents:
Saturday, May 2, 2020
The Ironman will be played as scheduled. We will continue to monitor the situation and make appropriate adjustments as needed. We will follow all the CDC guidelines to hopefully offer an enjoyable and safe event.
Changes to Note:
* Social Distancing Rules will be enforced at all times. Before, during and after golf all players must remain two club-lengths away from anyone else.
* At this time the event will be limited to MEMBERS ONLY and their GUESTS. We will continue to evaluate the situation, and hopeful can invite our supportive guests to play soon.
* All teams will be assigned starting times between 10am & 12pm (two teams per group). Call the Golf Shop to setup your time - 226-0989.
* Limit of one rider per cart including private carts. Rental carts will be half-price and private cart trail fees will be charged ($8/cart). Members of the same household can share a cart.
* Players will play all 18-holes with one format on the front-9, and one format on the back-9. Then players will have a second starting time to begin the final 9-hole round on the front-9.
* After 18-holes all players will receive a to-go meal included in the entry.
Format: 2-Person teams playing 27 holes on the Front-9, Back-9, Front-9
Format: 9-Holes Scramble; 9-Holes Best Ball; 9-Holes Alternate Shot
Entry Fee: $45 per member
Includes prizes in both net and gross divisions,
to-go meal, tough pins and tons of fun!
SPACE IS LIMITED!
TO REGISTER CALL THE GOLF SHOP AT 226-0989 AND SETUP YOUR STARTING TIME.