Valentine’s Day Scramble
Sunday February 9, 2020
Format: 4 Person Scramble
Tees: Men: White/Green
Women: Red, 250 yard marker on Par 5’s
Handicap: 25% of A, 20% of B, 15% of C and 10% of D
1. Each player tees off. Select the best shot and all players play from this position. Continue this procedure until the ball has been holed. Must use a minimum of 3 drives per player.
2. Improve one club length no closer to the hole. It must stay in its’ situation. If it is in the rough, it stays in the rough; in the hazard it stays in the hazard, and on the fringe, stays on the fringe.
3. Ties will be determined by a scorecard playoff. Back 9, 6, 3, 1.
4. Turn in your signed and attested scorecards immediately following play.
5. Lateral Hazards on #2, 3, 4, 7, 11, and 17 extend to infinity. Hazards are indicated by Red or Yellow Stakes and defined by Red and Yellow lines.
6. Ball drop areas are located on #8 and #15.