2020 Nevada State Amateur Championship
WHEN: July 9-12, 2020
- Practice Round - July 9
- 54-Hole Stroke Play Championship - July 10-12
WHERE: Reflection Bay Golf Club
75 Monte Lago Blvd
Henderson, NV 89011
FORMAT: 54-Hole Stroke Play (No Cut)
FIELD SIZE: 60 Players - CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT LIST OF PLAYERS
- Friday and Saturday (July 10-11) - 7:30 AM Double Tee Start
- Sunday (July 12) - 8:00 AM Modified Shotgun Start
ENTRY FEE: $360 - Includes your practice round, three rounds of golf, driving range access prior to your round, prize fund, tee gift, and lunch after your three competition rounds.
PRACTICE ROUND: Thursday July 9, 2020. Practice round tee times are available from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM. The course will not schedule any tee times after 12:00 PM so please make sure to plan your travel arrangements accordingly. The practice round is included in the entry fee. When you are ready to book a tee time for your practice round, contact the Reflection Bay pro shop at (702) 740-4653. Practice round tee times can start to be booked 1 month in advance of the State Amateur.
- Opens on March 15, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
- Closes on July 1, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
- Each Association has up until 30 days from the registration deadline to fill their allocated spots. You need to be invited by your respective association to be eligible to compete in the State Amateur Championship.
- If you have not been invited by your association and wish to be considered for a spot in the Championship, please email a playing resume to Tim Brand at email@example.com
- Please note that we will be flipping the 9's for this Championship. This means that what is currently the front 9 at Reflection Bay will play as the back 9 and vice cersa. The yardage chart below accounts for this switch.
- Yardages will vary from day to day
ELIGIBILITY: Open to male members of the SNGA and the NNGA that have been invited to compete in the championship by their respective association or the State Championship Committee.
- Top 10 players from the 2019 Nevada State Amateur
- 2019 Nevada State Match Play Champion
- 2019 Nevada State Mid-Amateur Champion
- 2019 Nevada State Senior Amateur Champion
- Nevada State Amateur Champions from the past 5 years
- Up to 8 Junior Player Exemptions based on resumes reviewed and approved by the State Championship Committee
- Up to 8 Committee Special Invites based on playing resumes approved by the State Championship Committee
REFUND POLICY: After the established deadline for a Nevada State event, players can only receive a refund if there is a waiting list of players and a wait listed player agrees to fill that spot. Cases such as death in the family or serious illness such as hospitalization can be reviewed on a case by case basis.
NOTE: There will be an automatic $25 processing fee associated with any refund issued for a cancellation prior to the registration closing date.
- 2019 - J.J. Gresco
- 2018 - Alex Jordan
- 2017 - Daren Johnson
- 2016 - Steven Sear
- 2015 - Steven Sear
- 2014 - Nicholas Smits
- 2013 - Greg Horodesky
- 2012 - Roman Mudd
- 2011 - JT Cockerill
- 2010 - Scott Smith