Register Now for 2021 Golfweek Amateur Tour Four-Ball Competition
Tournament Quick Facts:
Tournament Rounds will take place at Barefoot Resort & Golf. https://barefootgolf.com/
Qualifications: Open to members of the Golfweek Amateur Tour and Senior Amateur Tour. Tour members are welcome to bring a guest with a verified handicap
Format: 36-holes. Two-person teams compete in a gross score best ball competition
Divisions: Golfweek Bracket (Under 50 years of age) and Senior Bracket (50 + years of age)
Flights: 3 Flights per division. Championship Flight: 0-10 index total. A Flight: 11-20 index total. B Flight: 21 and over index total.
- Available the week of the tournament (Monday, February 22 - Thursday, February 25)
- Cost is $55 per player to be paid directly to the golf course. This is not included in your registration fee
- Call the course at 843-390-3200 to set up your tee time.
Optional Skins Game:
- Will take place Friday February 26 on the Love Course. Tee times beginning at 11:16am
- Cost is $55 per player paid to the course and $25 for the skins game to be paid to Dennis McCormac. This is not included in your registration fee
- There will be two separate Skins Pots; one for the Golfweek Division Players and one for the Senior Division Players
- If interested, you must select the option during registration
- If you have a partner that you wish to play with, please note the FULL NAME of your teammate in the registration.
- If you need a partner, please note 'Request Partner' in the Team Mate field and Golfweek will pair you with another player with a similar handicap index.
Pool, $6,000.00: Based on a full field (120 players). Payouts in each division
Registration Fee: $250.00 per player, includes;
- 2 tournament rounds with greens fees, cart fees
- Prize fund of $100 per team, which will include payouts in each division
- Team awards to champions in each flight
- Tee gifts
Accommodations: Are not included in your registration fee.
- Barefoot Resort & Golf are offering our players a special rate of $160 (rate includes taxes, resort fees and departure cleaning) per night.
- This is for a 2 bedroom/2 bath Golf Villas.
- Rate is available for the nights of 2/25 - 2/28
- Each guest can book directly by calling us at 843-390-4800 to obtain these rates with Promo code: GolfWeek4ball.
Travel: Air and ground transportation is not provided or arranged.
Schedule of Events
Friday, February 26
11:16am: Optional Skins Game on The Love Course. Tee time start. See above for details
4:30pm-6:00pm: Player Registration - The Love Course Clubhouse
Saturday, February 27
7:56am: ROUND 1. The Love Course. Tee time start, double tees off No. 1 & No. 10
Lunch: On your own
Afternoon / Evening: On your own
Sunday, February 28
7:56am: ROUND 2. The Dye Course. Tee time start, double tees off No. 1 & No. 10
COVID-19 Notice: Since COVID-19 we will not be holding a group lunch. This way each person can either dine on their own or in small groups; whatever each person feels more comfortable doing. We will do our best to social distance and be as responsible as possible and we encourage everyone to wear masks wherever it’s appropriate
Cancellation Policy - Updated on 1/22/2021
CLOSING DATE DEADLINE (deadline to enter): February 7, 2021
- Cancellation before February 7: Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee
- Cancellation after February 7: No Refund
If you must cancel your participation in this tournament, please email Diane Muratore at DMuratore@Golfweek.com - do not cancel your registration through this site.
Administrative note – This payment and process is through Golf Genius (GG). Typical with payment sites you need a login and password. If you have played in this event before you should already have one. If you need to retreive this information you can contact Clint Jarrett from Golf Genius, Clint@GolfGenius.com. If you have never used Golf Genius to register for an event, you will need to create an account