Rules of Play
1. All USGA rules apply except where local rules are stipulated.
2. Local Rules for the Tournament:
1) Improve lie everywhere one club length not nearer the hole, through the green. (Players may not improve their position when improving their lie.) If the ball lies in the rough, fringe, or fairway you must remain in that condition. All players may smooth and place their ball if it is in a bunker.
2) All hazards are marked by stakes, red lines or the waters edge (if no stakes or lines are present). Out of bounds is defined by stakes, white lines or boundary fences.
3) A ball lying on or across the road while playing holes #1, #2, #3 or #9 is out of bounds
4) Hole #12 – Par 3 is closed. Par is 72
5) Kimbeland C.C. is a spikeless golf course, no exceptions.
6) All food and beverages must be purchased from the clubhouse (no outside coolers)
3. Format: 3 Person Scramble: All players hit a tee shot, then the players will play the second shot from the best position and continue to do this until the ball is holed out.
4. Flights: The number of flights will be determined based on the number of entries. We will break the flights as even as possible to ensure equitable play while keeping the number of teams per flight as equal as can be.
5. Tees: Blue: All men 69 and younger
White: All men 70 and older
Red: All women
6. Contests on Saturday:
Cash Skins Game- $30 per team (If there are no skins won on Saturday, we will carry them over to Sunday, if no
skins are won Sunday, we will have a drawing to determine the winners.)
Closest to the Pin (Sat Only) (All Day) – 4, 6, 8 & 18
7. Special Comments:
1) All putts must be holed out!
2) In the event of rain, the tournament may be shortened to 18 holes. Payouts will be made based on Saturday’s finish positions.
3) All ties will be split except for 1st place in championship flight, which will be decided by sudden death playoff beginning right after
the completion of play.
4) Shotgun start both days will begin at 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
5) Slow play will not be tolerated. All players are responsible for keeping pace with the group in front of them. Penalties will be
assessed on Sunday’s score if slow play continues.
6) Tournament prizes may be redeemed with merchandise in the shop at the tournament price or you may also take a 70% buyout of
your credit (win $100 in gift cert, trade for $70 in cash)
-ALL SCORING WILL BE RECORDED ELECTRONICALLY
USE THE USGA TOURNAMENT MANAGEMENT APP-
Round GGID#’s will be given before your round (your electronic score card)
-GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN-