• Cancellation requests must be submitted one (1) week prior to the event the
player wishes to withdraw from.
• All requests submitted prior to the cancellation deadline will receive a refund
of the championship/event cost minus a $25 administrative fee.
• If a participant withdraws from an event after the cancellation deadline has
passed, the player will not receive a refund. No exceptions.
Submitting a Cancellation Request – No Exceptions
• All cancellations must be submitted in written form via e-mail, fax or mail.
• Cancellations will not be accepted via phone call, text or voice message.
• All cancellation requests must include the following information:
Name of the Event:
Contact Telephone Number:
Reason for Cancellation:
• Exception for compassionate reasons or medical conditions substantiated in
writing by a doctor.
• Documentation must be faxed and/or scanned and sent via e-mailed for
verification of medical or family emergency to receive full refund of championship
or event cost.
• Payments made with a credit card will be refunded back onto
the same credit card used.
• Payments made with cash, cheque and or e-transfer will be refunded by
Failure to Comply
• Failure to comply with the championship/event cancellation policy may result in
exclusion from future Golf Saskatchewan sanctioned events.