Below is important info for Saturday’s tournament at Talking Stick Golf Club.
- 8:00am Shotgun Start. Piipaash course.
- Pace of Play is critical. The course has a full day behind us. We cannot impact their resort guests and other customers with slow play.
- Masks are asked/recommended of you within the Staging Area and REQUIRED within any indoor facility.
- Desert Rule will be in place.
- Player can choose to play from desert (off fairway) or take lateral drop and one stroke penalty.
- Skills Contest Holes are listed on the scorecards & markers will be placed on the course.
- We will continue our COVID-19 era practice of entering scores and calculating results away from the course.
- Please leave scorecards with Golf Shop staff, Matt Nagel, after the round.
- It is going HOT! Hydrate the day before, make sure you bring/buy enough water during the tournament.
Pairings & Flights
- The tabs under the banner are your tools to navigate the Event Portal.
- Tee Sheet tab contains pages with the Player Roster, Tee Sheet w/ Pairings & Hole Assignments, Flights.
- Player Roster page will display the entire field as well as who is entered into Skins by toggling the Division selection.
- Results tab will display full results once scores are entered, skins are calculated and skill prizes are recorded.
- Player Statistics tab will be populated once scores are entered with a few different displays of stats.
We look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday. Good luck and play well!