Below is important info for Saturday’s tournament at Orange Tree Golf Club.
- 7:00am Shotgun Start
- Pace of Play is critical: Please keep Ready Golf in mind so that we may keep our rounds moving.
- Proper attire is required of ALL golfers: Soft spikes, collared shirt, No denim.
- Skills Contest Holes will be listed on the scorecards. Proxy markers will be placed on the course. Bring a tape measure for the Skills Contests. Only measured distances will be considered.
- This is an open tournament. Non-member guests are invited and are eligible for skill prizes and skins only.
- Please leave scorecards with the Golf Shop staff after the round for the TD’s to collect. We plan to continue our COVID-19 era practice of entering scores and calculating results away from the course.
- Each scorecard must be signed by a member of each pair (Competitor & Marker) to be accepted. Scorecards missing signatures will result in DQs for both groups.
- Results will be pushed to the Event Portal as soon as possible.
Pairings & Flights
- The tabs under the banner are your tools to navigate the Event Portal.
- Tee Sheet tab contains pages with the Player Roster, Tee Sheet w/ Pairings, Flights.
- Player Roster page will display the entire field as well as who is entered into Skins by toggling the Division selection.
- Results tab will display full results once scores are entered, skins are calculated and skill prizes are recorded.
- Player Statistics tab will be populated once scores are entered with a few different displays of stats.
We look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday. Good luck and play well!