All RIGA competitors are required to create a new User Profile in USGA TM powered by Golf Genius prior to registering to play in their first event of the 2018 season.
The process is easy and only takes a few minutes.
To begin this process, see ‘New User Profile Instructions’ below.
Event Schedules, including the open and close dates for Men’s, Women’s and Weekly events are now open to view. Please see the Event Schedule to view these dates.
- Registration for RIGA membership is currently open. Click RIGA Membership above to pay.
- Registration for Men’s tournaments will be open on February 12th at 10:00am.
- Registration for Women’s tournaments will begin on February 20th at 10:00am.
- Women’s events will be spread out over two weeks. Additional information regarding Women’s registration has been emailed out as of February 8th.
- Registration for the Weekly Program will be open on February 26th at 10:00am.
The 2018 Weekly Program registration will only be available online only.
- If you participated in the Weekly Program in 2017, you will be getting a more detailed email about the 2018 registration process within the coming weeks.
- If you did not participate in 2017 and wish to this season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Weekly Program is open to all men and women who are members of the RIGA.
New User Profile Instructions
- Please note that to create a new User Profile in USGA TM powered by Golf Genius, your GHIN Number must be active at an RIGA member club.
- To begin the process, go to User Profile Registration
- Select 'Click Here to Register'
- Type in your GHIN Number and Last Name
- Click Register
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information.
- If your GHIN Number is inactive, you will get a message stating “No member with GHIN Number: (your GHIN number) and last name: (your last name). Please retry!” - Please contact your club in order to have your GHIN number activated.
Thank you for your continued support of the RIGA. If you have questions or encounter problems when accessing the system, please contact the RIGA office at (401) 272-1350 or email email@example.com