Mobile App Instructions
1. Go to your app store on your Android or iPhone. Search “Golf Genius”. Download the app (orange icon).
2. Log in to golf genius with your username and password. If you do not know your username and password, if you do not remember your password, there is a section below the log in where you can select forgot password. You will be emailed a link to reset your password.
3. Click on the scorecard icon at the top.
4. Enter the correct GROSS score for all the players.
5. After scores are entered for a hole, click “Save Scores”. You will be directed to the next hole.
6. To view the leaderboard, click on “Leaderboard” on the top right.
Additional instructions for league players:
All scoring will be done through the golf genius app. It will automatically upload to league scoring. Once you have the app and open it, there is a section at the top that says enter scores. After that, you select the correct round and date to enter hole by hole scores.
One person per tee time can put in the entire foursomes scores. You can either enter them as you go or after your round. There is another section under the enter scores button that says scorecards. That is where you can see your entire scorecard and double check hole by hole is correct.